Tuesday, May 31, 2005

My new house

.
After renting a house for some time, I decided to purchase our own house. Buying an apartment / condominium was out of the picture because for the last 20 years or so, I have been staying in one. This time, it had to be a landed property with enough space for my car and a small garden.

I had shopped around but none of them was my preferred choice. They were either too expensive (a cool RM380K ++) or too far (such as Sungai Buloh). As I have been staying in Puchong for the last 8 years, I have been thinking of settling down in Puchong for good. It is convenient to my work place. Good location with major highways and plenty of places to shop and dine. The traffic was bad 2 years ago but nowadays more manageable.

A trip to property sales exhibition in Mid Valley couple months ago was fruitful. I managed to sign up for a 2 storey terrace house in Bandar Bukit Puchong 2 for RM190.000. The size of the house was a bit small at 18 x 65 but had a big built-up area of 1,517 square feet. Almost double compared an apartment. The house is still under development and only be ready in January 2007. I took that long waiting period as a blessing in disguise as it will allow me to save up for renovation & furniture



* Piling completed (my house is where the excavator stands)


* At the “hilltop”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »