Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Indian Weddings

.
Someone said that an Indian Wedding is like going to the circus. I guess they were right in some ways…the event is colorful with all sort of people attending the wedding. The ceremony itself is long and boring (everyone waits for the time when they can have their hands on the food)

Last week was my cousin’s wedding. Even though, I was not involved actively in the wedding celebrations, I had to attend as he was one of my closest cousins. Otherwise, I can’t attend another family function without having to answer for it to every of my aunties and uncles.
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* The entrance to the wedding hall. Grand and very inviting

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* The bride and the bride-groom (immediately after the wedding)…happy, for now (ha ha ha, just joking)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* The “rock band” for the wedding…sorry, they don’t play “Sweet Child of Mine”

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* Sorry brother, no beers served for today

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »