Tuesday, September 06, 2005

House calls

.
These days we have to practically hide all our hand phones and even the house phone. My son has developed an unusual interest of pressing the buttons and say “hei” - a mixture between hello & wei (must have catch on from the Cantonese serials that my wife watches every afternoon).
.
So, even if we have hide the phones, he would look high and low for the phone and still finds it. The solution was to buy for him a toy phone but it does not stop him from “using” the real phone once in a while

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* Ha! Caught red-handed using the phone. Me and my wife spend couple of minutes observing my son. He was chatting away as if he was on call with a stock exchange investor.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* My wife said “Danesh, what are you doing?” My son soon realised that we been watching him and he sheepishly handed back the phone to Daddy with a big grin on his face

No comments: